Everything you need to know about Cowin e7 noise cancelling headphones
Are Cowin e7 headphones any good?
If you want to opt for cheaper noise canceling headphones, Cowin is your best choice with impressive user ratings on Amazon and over 25,000 ratings to date.
Cowin e7 is highly rated by the Amazon users for its sound quality, solid build quality and long battery life (up to 30 hours of play time per charge). Their synthetic leather earpads make them super comfortable, which can be rotated 90 degrees for a comfortable fit and are equipped with an integrated noise cancellation function, which makes them ideal for work or study.
Does Cowin e7 have a mic?
Cowin e7 has a built-in microphone for hands-free calling and built-in NFC technology that simplifies pairing with Bluetooth-enabled devices. Pretty impressive for such affordable headphones if you ask me.
How do you use Cowin e7 headphones?
The Cowin e7 Bluetooth wireless headphones are over the ear headphones and frankly speaking, they are among the most comfortable I have found and used. You put them on your head, power them on and pair them via Bluetooth and that’s it.
You’re going to have to pair the headphones the first time only.
How long does it take to charge Cowin e7 headphones?
– About three hours.
However, it works both in wired and Bluetooth mode when charging. It takes about three hours to fully charge the battery and the play time is up to 30 hours (claimed by the manufacturer).
How do I connect my Cowin e7 to my computer?
In order to do this:
- Switch on BT (Bluetooth) or NC (Bluetooth Noise Canceling) mode of Cowin e7 using the switch located under the right earcup
- Turn on your computer, go to Settings and click on Devices
- Click on Bluetooth and other devices and activate the Bluetooth toggle switch
- Go to Add Bluetooth or other device
- Select your Cowin e7 headphones from the device list
- Click the Connect button to pair, then click the Finish button
- The headset should now beep and the light on the headphones on the right will turn blue in BT mode or white in NC mode
Note: You need to have your laptop or PC Bluetooth enabled. Laptops usually comes equipped with Bluetooth, for desktop computers, you’re going to have to buy the Bluetooth adapter separately.
Is Cowin a good headphone brand?
Yes, Cowin isn’t a very famous brand like Bose, Beats, Samsung, Marshall or Skullcandy but they have been solid when it’s about performance, build quality, sound quality and price.
Cowin e7 is a best seller noise cancelling headphones on Amazon with high rating and good customer reviews. Although it’s not a very recognizable brand but you have nothing to lose.