Everything You Need to Know About Cat Ear Headphones
How was the cat headphone born?
An anime artist named Wenqing Yan worked on an animation company where he started designing headphones with cat ears. Where the seed has been planted. With their co-founder and best friend Victoria Hu, they wanted to turn these cat ear headphones into reality and spin the wheel.
What do cat ear headphones mean?
A simple headphone with two adorable cat ears on the headband and some special features such as:
- Cat shaped speakers
On some models, the speakers are fitted with cat’s ears which can be used to stream music via headphones. You can still listen to music on headphones while listening to music from the speakers. With these external speakers, you can listen to your music up close. It’s a good feature, especially if you take off your headphones and still want to listen to music.
- Different color options
- LED lights that change color
The LED lights are on both cat ears and also in ring shape on the ear muffs. LED lights can be turned on or off as needed. Additional presets allow you to adjust lights for playing music, change colors every 5 seconds, or continuously turn the flash on and off.
- Bluetooth technology
Some of these headphones have Bluetooth wireless technology. You can pair them with Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and iMac, as well as Android devices with Bluetooth. You don’t have to worry about messing with hanging cables while jogging or jumping.
- Built-in microphone
The built-in microphone is preferably for the wireless headsets. You can use the microphone for games and phone calls, which is a very useful feature.
- Adjustable cat ears
One of the most interesting aspects of the design of these cat headphones is that the ears are adjustable and sometimes removable. If you are in a place where you do not want to wear cat ears, you can easily remove them. It’s a great feature because there are certain times when I can’t wear Neko headphones with so much personality, but I also want to listen to music!
They are rechargeable via USB and can deliver music for 4 to 5 hours when fully charged. 4 to 5 hours should be enough to listen to music continuously, especially while traveling.
How to connect an Ear Cat headset to Bluetooth?
The headset remembers the last paired device. Bluetooth must be deactivated on the last paired device so that the headphones are not automatically paired with this device.
- Activate Bluetooth on your device. Make sure you are within 30 meters of the headphones.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button until the pairing indicator lights up.
- When the headset is in pairing mode and the device is ready for pairing. After pairing the device for the first time, the headset should automatically pair with the device in the next Bluetooth mode.
- To cancel pairing mode, press the BLUETOOTH BUTTON to deactivate Bluetooth mode or wait 5 minutes until the headset has completed pairing mode and deactivate Bluetooth.
How are the cat headphones charged?
- Charge the headphones with the micro USB charging cable with a USB adapter (5 V, 1A or higher). The headset must be fully charged within 3 hours. The adapter is not supplied with the packaging.
- The charge indicator lights up while charging the headphones and turns off when the battery is fully charged.
Why don’t the lights turn on?
Check your battery. When the battery is almost empty, connect it. After connecting the USB charging cable, it may take a few minutes for the light to turn on.
Why is the tone not clear?
If the headphones are in Bluetooth mode, make sure you are within 30 meters of your device. Otherwise, the connection will be weakened. Reconnect the device when you have lost the connection. Also check the volume and battery of your device. If the problem persists, adjust the equalizer on the unit.